This course provides delegates with basic awareness to help promote a positive safety culture within the workplace to reduce hazards and ultimately, incidents.
You will be provided with a short presentation, followed by an assessment.
If you achieve 80% or more, you will pass the course, and will receive a printable certificate to place in your training records.
If you do not pass, you will have the opportunity to review the content and retake the assessment when you feel confident.
The aim of this course is that on completion delegates will understand slips, trips and falls factors to better identify hazards and help consider appropriate risk control measures.
Learners will be able to:
- Consider environmental factors
- Identify risk management approaches
- Consider contributing factors both internally and externally to slips, trips and falls
- Identify how to mitigate risks
The learner understands:
- The importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- The legal aspects of slips, trips and falls
- The need for assessing and monitoring risks associated with slips, trips and falls