This course takes you through all aspects surrounding maternity leave and pay, paternity leave and pay and adoption leave and pay.
You will be provided with a short presentation, followed by an assessment.
If you achieve 80% or more, you will pass the course, and will receive a printable certificate to place in your training records.
If you do not pass, you will have the opportunity to review the content and retake the assessment when you feel confident.
The aim of this course is to help learners understand how to apply statutory entitlement regarding Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption.
Learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the rules that apply to Maternity, Paternity and Adoption
- Apply Statutory entitlement regarding Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption in the workplace
- Demonstrate familiarity of what organisational measures need to be in place surrounding leave and pay
The learner understands:
- What statutory entitlement applies in individual cases
- What statutory pay an employee will be entitled to
- Conditions for eligibility to statutory entitlement