This course will allow the learner to better understand the necessary considerations that form part of a Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and/or Workstation Assessment.
This includes identifying changes to reduce risk and aid in equipment interaction further.
You will be provided with a short presentation, followed by an assessment.
If you achieve 80% or more, you will pass the course, and will receive a printable certificate to place in your training records.
If you do not pass, you will have the opportunity to review the content and retake the assessment when you feel confident.
This course aims to raise awareness of how DSE use can cause injuries and what measures can be taken to reduce exposure.
- Identify fundamental legal requirements
- Determine if they and others are defined as DSE users
- Consider factors to assess in a DSE work station
- To better understand what DSE is
- Understand measures that can be implemented to safeguard your health better
- Knowledge of further guidance
Learners will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge upon return to their working environments
- Define an employee as a user of DSE
- Identify changes to further reduce risk, and aid in equipment interaction
- Define the Display Screen Equipment regulations 1992 (2002)